|Size||0.26 - 0.46 acres|
|Energy Performance Rating||N/A|
5 strategically located fuel forecourt and convenience stores, in a highly popular sector, in the South of England.
See Marketing Brochure for Locations
- 5 Dominant Forecourt Convenience Stores
- Prominent and popular Convenience stores providing services to the local and loyal catchment
- Established Forecourts occupying strategic roadside locations, with direct access to key arterial roads and motorways
- Total Effective Rent of £313,965 per annum, subject to rental top-ups
- Average term of 15.8 years unexpired, without break to the highly sought after covenant of Bestway Retail Ltd
- FRI leases guaranteed by the covenant of Bestway Wholesale Ltd, part of Bestway Group, largest independent wholesaler in the UK
- All FRI leases are subject to five yearly rent reviews, with all benefitting from fixed increases throughout the term
- Stores and Forecourts host nationally recognisable brands inc. Central Stores, The Post Office, Costa Coffee & Texaco
- Net Initial Yield of 6%
- Offers in excess of £4,900,000
An excellent opportunity to buy 5 strategically located fuel forecourt and convenience stores, in a highly popular sector, in the south of England secured to an excellent covenant for an average unexpired term of 15.8 years, without break. The leases all have 5 yearly rent reviews, which are all fixed on the 10th anniversaries and 15th anniversaries. All of the units trade from established densely populated locations and serve a loyal customer base.
The transaction will be treated as a transfer of a going concern (TOGC).
Further information is available on request.
A successful bidder will be required to provide the usual informaton to satisfy the AML requirements when Heads of Terms are agreed.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £4,900,000 (Four Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level provides a Net Initial Yield of 6.00%, which will rise from 2024 in accordance with the fixed rental increases and will reflect the following year end reversionary yield profile:
Please see Marketing Brochure for further information.