|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as E 102|
Well Secured Convenience Store Investment. Let to McColl's Retail Group Plc for 16.5 years with no breaks.
The property is situated in the village of Brotton, a residential suburb 2.5 miles south east of Saltburn-by-the-Sea and 15 miles east of Middlesbrough town centre. The property is well situated in the main retail high street located at the end of the parade. Other occupiers in the high street include a Well Pharmacy and a number of local occupiers including butchers, take away restaurants, public house, tattoo studio, barbers and ladies hairdressers. Directly behind the unit is a Coral’s bookmaker and Brotton Working Men's Club.
- Large convenience store serving the local village
- Only major convenience store in the village benefiting from good on street parking in the adjacent side streets
- Property let for 16.5 years with no breaks to Martin McColl Limited with a guarantee from McColl’s Retail Group Plc
- Total current rents reserved £18,028 per annum rising to £19,904 per annum on 21st August 2025
- Fixed uplifts at 2% pa compounded throughout offering guaranteed rental growth
- Low passing rent of only £3.35 per sq ft
- Net Initial Yield of 6.25%, with a Reversionary Yield of 6.19% in May 2025
- Offers in excess of £280,000
Viewing & Further Information
For further information, or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact our agents:
020 7478 9112
020 7478 9113