|Energy Performance Rating||N/A|
Substantial Convenience Store Investment. Let to McColl's Retail Group Plc for 16.5 years with no breaks.
Oldham forms one of the satellite towns within Greater Manchester, being situated 7 miles to the north-east of Manchester city centre. The town is a destination in its own right, in addition to being a commuter town serving the wider Greater Manchester area. The town benefits from strong road and rail links to the city and wider area, in addition to being on the Metrolink tram network. It is set to benefit from significant investment in the coming years with a proposed £60m redevelopment of Oldham town centre. The property is situated in a residential suburb 1.5 miles south of Oldham town centre. The unit is situated in a retail parade with a number of other local occupiers. The store benefits from being situated nearby a number of local schools in the area.
- Large well located convenience store in local suburban retail parade
- Car parking available adjacent to the store and on street
- Property let for 16.5 years with no breaks to Martin McColl Ltd with guarantee from McColl’s Retail Group Plc
- Total current rents reserved £30,904 pa rising to £34,121 pa on 21st August 2025
- Fixed uplifts at 2% pa compounded throughout offering guaranteed rental growth
- Low passing rent of only £6.16 per sq ft
- Offers in excess of £475,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.22%, with a Reversionary Yield of 6.87% in 2025
Viewing & Further Information
For further information, or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact our agents:
020 7478 9112
020 7478 9113