|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as D 84|
Prominently Located Convenience Store Investment. Let to McColl's Retail Group Plc for 16.5 years with no breaks.
Bury is located approximately 8 miles north of Manchester, midway between Bolton and Rochdale, some 6 miles from each. The town benefits from good road communications being situated 1 mile west of Junction 2 of the M66 Motorway which in turn leads to the M62 Motorway, 4 miles to the south. The property is situated in a residential suburb 1 mile west of Bury town centre. The unit is prominently situated on the Ainsworth Road in a densely populated residential area.
- Large well maintained first floor by the tenant
- Vacant first floor studio flat
- Whole property let for 16.5 years with no breaks to Martin McColl Ltd with a guarantee from McColl’s Retail Group Plc
- Total current rents reserved £25,754 pa rising to £28,434 pa on 21st August 2025
- Fixed uplifts at 2% pa compounded throughout offering guaranteed rental growth
- Low passing rent of £7.10 per sq ft
- Offers in excess of £395,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.26%, with a Reversionary Yield of 6.91% in May 2025
Viewing & Further Information
For further information, or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact our agents:
020 7478 9112
020 7478 9113