|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as C 63|
Well Secured Convenience Store Investment. Let to a 5A1 Covenant for 16.5 years with no breaks.
The city of Stoke-on-Trent is a major employment centre located midway between Birmingham and Manchester, immediately adjacent to the M6 motorway (Junction 15). The city is well known for its industrial base in the pottery industry and was created by the amalgamation of the former Stoke-on-Trent and the towns of Burslem, Fenton, Hanley, Tunstall and Longton in 1910. The property is situated in Burslem, a town 3.5 miles north of Stoke-on-Trent city centre with a population in excess of 11,000. Burslem is located on the eastern ridge of the Fowlea Valley within the authority of Stoke-on-Trent. The premises is located on the busy B5051 road leading into Burslem town centre in a primarily residential area. The unit is situated in a secondary retail parade with other local occupiers including takeaway restaurants, tanning salon, hairdressers and a pharmacy. There is significant residential housing directly behind and opposite the premises.
- Well situated convenience store in local retail parade
- First and second floor flats unused
- Whole property let for 16.5 years with no breaks to Martin McColl Limited with a guarantee from McColl’s Retail Group Plc
- Total current rents reserved £25,239 per annum rising to £27,866 per annum on 19th May 2025
- Net initial yield of 6.38%, with a reversionary yield of 7.05% in May 2025
- Fixed uplifts at 2% pa compounded throughout offering guaranteed rental growth
- Offers in excess of £388,000
Viewing & Further Information
For further information, or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact our agents:
020 7478 9112
020 7478 9113