D1 SPACE-NEW SUBLEASE
|Property Type||D1 Property|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as D 83|
Please click the "download brochure" button above to view the marketing brochure
The property is located at the junction of Seymour Place and Bryanston Place in the heart of Marylebone, an affluent and vibrant Central London neighbourhood within the City of Westminster and is approximately half a mile from numerous stations (Edgware Road, Marble Arch, Baker St and Paddington Stations).
- Valuable D1 use
- Recently refurbished
- Excellent natural light
- Close proximity to transport links
- Prominent corner building
The available accommodation forms part of the ground floor which is currently divided to form a suite of consultation rooms together with an operating theatre, a patient WC and ancillary areas.
The property also benefits from its own street entrance from the left hand side of the building.
|Floor||Size (sq ft)|
|Part Ground floor||1,150|
- Compressor and suction unit available on site
- 3 rooms are supplied with gasses for inhalation sedation
- All rooms are equipped with ventilation, Surgical area has forced exhaust ventilation
- All electrical sockets have isolated wiring
- Surgical wing is equipped with IPS/UPS, operating lights, medical gas pendants and there is possibility to set up an LDU.
A new sublease for a term to expire in April 2027 with a Landlords option to break in April 2025 with 6 months prior written notice.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred within this transaction.
Strictly via appointment through sole agents Savoy Stewart.